I recently converted to Islam and decided to tell my family from the start, since I wanted everything to be out in the open, and my Christian mom took it very well and respected my choice and even said she’s proud of me for not just following the faith I was born into but my dad on the other hand was the complete opposite and pretty much got instantly angry and started shouting at me saying things like “they’re all p@kis”, “they’re all murderers and rapists”, “I’ll never talk to you again if you do”, “why can’t you be normal” and then started repeatedly saying “I hate all f#cking Muslims”. I tried to convince him that his opinions are wrong and hateful but he wouldn’t listen and said I’m trying to brainwash him and then pretty much didn’t talk to me since that moment. I wasn’t really surprised about how he reacted tbh since he’s always been quite racist and constantly talks about how he hates immigrants/non whites and doesn’t admit but has views similar to white/native English supremacists but ironically always talks about “love and peace”. He also bought a used car a few months ago and there was a Quran in the car, he of course didn’t read it and threw it in the garbage, but still tries to act like he knows everything about Islam. I feel really bad for him though since he’s a good person deep down but I’m pretty sure he’s just been manipulated by propaganda into thinking all his problems are due to immigration. Is it worth trying to convince him

submitted by /u/Bitter_Buyer9236
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/LXzgdhw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours