Was at a work function where they served pizza. I guess I wasn’t looking or anything and grabbed what looked like cheese pizza (these guys put the pepperoni under the cheese). I took a few bites before I realized that I had bitten into some sort of meat. Looked down and saw it was pepperoni (definitely pork as it was from a chain store), instantly I spat out what I ate and threw it away. Not sure how much of it I actually consumed, but I assume at least a sliver of it. I continued to eat another slice which I was sure was free of meat. Didn’t wash my mouth out right after as I certainly should have done. I ended up rinsing my mouth after, but now feel an overwhelming amount of guilt. Taubah will have to be made but I fear my duas may not be accepted.

submitted by /u/cardcavalier
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/9PK7hQV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours