As salamu alaikum wa rahmat Allah wa baraktuh

I don't know what to do.

He essentially told me that because he was born into it and raised on it, he feels like he was forced into it and he never really believed it, like it wasn't actually his choice but just because of the family. He calls himself agnostic, and doesn't want to pray and such anymore- even with Ramadan coming soon. When I tried to talk to him about Islam being logical, just, and Allah's mercy, he would insist that there are thousands of religions out there, and how can I say this one is true when I haven't read and studied every single one? I explained that, just like how when you find someone you love, you don't say how can I say I love them if I haven't met every single person on the planet? but he says that Islam isn't right for him and he doesn't see Islam as more true than any other religion.

I tried my best and I don't what to do- any advice or just comfort would be appreciated

submitted by /u/MuslimGirl7
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/c2WfnKV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours