I am a revert and converted to Islam not long after meeting my muslim ex. We entered a haram relationship together, but we were committed to getting married. I told my family about him and had plans of us getting married after we graduated as we loved eachother dearly. This relationship lasted almost 3 years. His family did not know about us, but when he hinted to his family about the possibility of him marrying a non pakistani revert, they disapproved. He just ended our relationship yesterday, and I'm devastated. I'm so heartbroken right now and I miss him immensely. I know it is for the best for us to separate to focus on pleasing Allah, but I do want to marry him. I'll wait for him. Can I make duaa for Allah to bring him back to me when we are ready? I want a future with him. Is there a dua to bring him back to me? I would also like some support, advice, and any stories of people in similar situations because I'm truly hurting now and I need it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/sadgirlburneraccount
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/chJEXwm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours