Just for more context: I live in an area where I don’t have practicing Muslims or a mosque within almost a two hour+ drive. What are resources or groups I can join to get advice?

I feel really scared honestly. I’m a Christian and I’ve just been feeling for the past couple years as I’ve grown closer to God, a distance growing equally from the Christian community. I feel fear that learning about Islam will send me to hell or that I will be punished. Perhaps that’s religious trauma talking- but I just need to connect with people who can just talk to me. Hear me out. I feel strong spiritual sense brewing in me, but no where to put it.

Please help :(

submitted by /u/Shellz_Bellz7
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/F4vSr5V
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours