More than a month ago, I decided to recite Surah Nas, Surah Falak, Surah Ikhlas, Durood Shareef and Ayatul Kursi every night before bed. I have multiple physical and mental illnesses and I stay sick most of my days but since then, I haven’t been sick once. By sick I mean having a fever because every month I would get sick like this.

I’ve struggled with anxiety from a very young age which means I have insomnia as well. I did not struggle to sleep a lot in 2022 as I used to but sometimes on Sundays it is difficult for me to sleep. Since I’ve been reciting these, I sleep like a baby. I also recite “Allahumma Bismika Amouto wa-ahya” before sleeping.

Yesterday, I decided to add the last two verses of Surah Baqarah as well to this routine to ward off evil eye just in case.

Not only that, I have also been noticing a Noor to my face and feel as if my connection with Allah is becoming stronger. Just like Allah SWT says, “Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you."

Really hope this helps someone.

submitted by /u/Dinhoesaurrrr
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/79m6T4t
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours