I live in the UK, and there's a really rough, gangster kid at my school very can become disrespectful to one even with the slightest excuse (his name is kyle). It's very common for him to harass people.

A fellow brother of mine (azam) was play-fighting some of his friends, and won, so kyle wasn't happy and started threatening my brother that he would break his nose and beat him up badly after school. Kyle is 6'1 and does a lot of boxing. Azam is 5'7 and only has average strength. One of kyle's friends tried to gently move than apart with my hands. However, kyle ignored him and was pushing Azam very aggressively, causing Azam to fall on the floor. Azam got up and said I fear no one but Allah which clearly angered kyle. So they started fighting and azam was struggling to win.

I noticed and I punched kyle several times in the ribs heard to protect azam, because I know kyle never learns his lesson, so peace would be impossible here. Me and kyle were then fighting and then kyle ended up in hospital for a day. Kyle's injuries will only two weeks to heal. Am I wrong here, brothers?

submitted by /u/DefensiveBrother
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/CDRbjEU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours