Hi, I am a 14 year old girl who is wanting to convert to Islam. I have seen tik tok videos on Islam and I have watches some youtube videos as well as learning about Islam in religous studies in school.

I want to learn more about Islam so I found an online Quarn book however im struggling to understand the words in the Quarn does anyone have an advice for this?

I want to pray to Allah however I feel as if I cant if i dont do it the correct way with your head bowed down etc (i dont know what this is called sorry). Can I just talk to Allah as if I was talking to a friend without doing the whole pray process that I have seen? Can I just think and Allah will understand what I want to say to him?

I also want to learn generally more about Islam since however I cant go to a Mosque since I live deep into the country side. I also cant get my parents to take me there as I feel they may dissaprove of my decison. Does anyone have any good online resources to find out about Islam?

Thank you for any help given peace be upon you and your family

submitted by /u/ProgramNo6991
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/OqKr7gZ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours