Can any of you guys pray for me? I’ve been having a very difficult time due to many things that happened in my life (mother passing, childhood trauma, people around me that want to bring me down, and so many other things) the last month has been surreal cause I never thought my mental health would get so bad, I thought of suicide so many times. I’m hoping that Allah will have mercy on me as I’ve never actually had a break in my 22 years of life, my mental health has always been very bad and bad things happen to me non stop, no matter how much I cry and beg Allah to make it better for me. I hope that one of you can involve me in their next prayer, maybe it can help me ❤️

submitted by /u/cutesmart
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/FOvXAJP
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours