Assalamau alaikum,

I became muslim last year alhumdulliah.

I pray, read quran, do it all. I try to be a better muslim everyday.

When I first found islam I couldn't stop thinking of it. I would stay up all night reading & watching videos, & I would think of it all day. I became muslim after this and life seemed a lot more brighter, and I felt very happy (a different type of happiness) for the first time in my life.

Since then I have grown as a muslim definitely. I started wearing a hijab, learned how to pray, started attending the mosque multiple times a week, basically got more deep into islam than I was before I was muslim. I even decided to get married as well.

Now today, idk my heart sometimes just feels well... kinda 'bleh'. I have a strong conviction on islam, even to this day. I even did dawn with a sister and she became muslim. But for some reason I just cant shake this "sad" feeling I have. Everything feels grey. Could be depression? maybe?

I know our hearts do "Taqallub" - meaning it wavers & changes/iman goes up and down. But is it my shaitan?

Has anyone else experienced this? What do you do to help it? make dua for me please.

submitted by /u/Ok_Yak7079
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/C5o47rb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours