Since reverting my ex Muslims girlfriend start getting more and more into contact with me, the other day I’ve asked her if she would want to start again in a halal way and marry her, unfortunately someone played with her mind and feeling and she’s confused she also suffer from depression and anxiety so it’s hard for her..I’ll have to catch a bus at midnight with a trip of 4h to meet her and the two cats we’ve had which I love them so much. She’s the only woman I could see a future with, I ended up advising her to pray from not being interested at all and talking about Islam with her, since reverting I’ve realised how much of a blind and stupid I was.

I know this kind of posts are usual here, but I don’t have nobody to speak about this and I truly love this girl.

submitted by /u/Opposite_Worker9689
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/8zSRMUo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours