I just now realized waking up with random unexplained bruises everyday is probably sihr (black magic). This used to happen to me everyday, which was around a time I got in trouble, I was told I did something which I don't remember doing and is something I would never do, this happened everyday for 5 days and suddenly stopped. Scarred my life. Anything I should worry about or something I should do? I have no signs of sihr anymore.

Was I targeted by a magician? This was in middle school so I didn't have any enemies, although I did know a lot about some jinns most people don't, and I said a little to certain people.

Around the time I was possessed or almost possessed once or twice.

submitted by /u/Background_Bag9362
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/MFsDOPX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours