Every year things get worse. Dua after dua is never answered. I already know what the deen says regarding dua and how one of three things happen and how it’s worship and whatnot. I have reached a mental state where I’m just done. I submit to the divine decree and when u make 300 duas and things never get better only worse, any sane individual just accepts this as their new reality. I’ve reached a stage where I just hope to die soon. Suicide is haram so I will never go near it. I’m just doing my obligations in Islam, and hoping if Allah is indeed most merciful he won’t throw me in hell after I die. I don’t want to be here anymore and I’ve lost all hope that things will ever get better. I’m just waiting until death comes and fulfilling my obligations in the mean time.

My question is, am I sinful for this

submitted by /u/Mmburner01
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/OX4xI0W
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours