Hello all, again, i left a pretty lengthy post yesterday concerning entering a mosque for the first time. ive gotten nothing but great answers and excellent feedback from everyone! many dm’s and comments explaining islam and what it means to be muslim, its a great feeling that everyone is so friendly here! but im here again with another question, or issue, i explained to my family that i wanted to go to a mosque sometime this week or the next, my step mom supported it and my dad basically berated me senselessly, i havent even told my grandma yet because im rly scared. i understand as a white conservative christian where he comes from but why does it have to be so hateful towards islam? im almost 19 years old so there isnt anything to legally hold me back from just leaving my house to go to a mosque, but i still love my dad and want him to respect my beliefs. he also said that if he catches me praying or praising allah hes going to kick me out, and i believe him. ever since i told him my interest in doing the shahada when im ready hes just been constantly yelling at me and saying derogatory things towards me, we never had a great or close relationship but how can i even become a righteous muslim when i cant pray in the comfort of my own home? is this all a trial from allah? is this shaytan infecting my father? please help!!

submitted by /u/FishingOk4088
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/siVUzuI
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours