Hello everyone, I hope yall are doing great.

I’ve been reading about Islam for the past two months. At first out of curiosity, but the more I read, the more I got closer. I was born catholic but they’re many things I question about it.

Recently, I’ve been wanting to visit the IEC (Islamic Education Center) in my city. I’ve called and called, left many voicemails but haven’t heard back.

So..was thinking of just driving up there myself. Now the thing is, I’m very nervous.

What do I wear? I have one tattoo on my right arm, two piercings on my nose and one on my lip. I’ll cover my tattoo out of respect but do I have to take my piercings off? I don’t mind taking them off. Just don’t want to disrespect anyone.

Also, if anyone can tell me what to expect. I’m a chronic over thinker.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.

submitted by /u/chaoticgoodwtf
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/M0cg8yl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours