I’m a Christian. I know some of the basics of Islam, Sunni, Shi’a, Muhammad is the final prophet, he received the Qur’an from Jibril, Al Qadr, 5 daily prayers, Hajj, rakhas (know of them not how to do them), Ramadan, the shahadah, every prophet having a revelation, Makkah being the centre of the universe, wudu, prayer times changing. Off the top of my head that’s my knowledge, bear in mind that took me a couple of minutes so if I missed any key beliefs I’m sorry. To me a lot more makes sense in Islam than in Christianity so I think I should convert but I would like to know if there’s anything I should know first and what I need to do to convert, my family is very against religion so many things are difficult but please let me know and I’ll try my hardest to do it.

submitted by /u/Hee_Hee-21
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/euEsJkn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours