There's a girl I really like (even though I'm trying to get over her) with which I could have done something and probably started a (haram) relationship but didn't because of my deen obviously + other things (probably we are not even compatible mentally even though we enjoy our presence and intelligence).

I'm completely sure that I have done the right thing (getting slowly away from her), because of spiritual/moral factors and also regarding our happiness in this world.

Even though I know this is the right decision, I'm suffering. But I know it is the right decision.

Can you tell me stories of you living similar experiences and how you dealt with the suffering coming from getting away from someone you like and love?

submitted by /u/_Little_Plant
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/qkZKvrL
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours