Assalamu alaiykum,

I'm 15 y/o male and a female friend I will call Q (also 15f). She's also a muslim, but sadly she doesn't really take the religion as seriously as she should. May Allah guide her, to the straight path, Ameen.
My school year is going to finish soon and we will probably drift apart and stop talking to each other, but I'm scared because tomorrow is never promised, and we can all die at any time.

I will never fall into Zina with her, because she's one of my close friends' ex girlfriend, and I could never betray him. Her father almost never lets out the house, and even when she is allowed, she goes out with her girl friends. And even if she did ask me to come outside with her I would decline.
I also live too far for us to be alone together. Also, I don't find her good looking either way and would never let her into my house. She's also interested in another boy, so the chance of us commiting Zina is close to 0%. There's almost no way to just stop talking to her all of a sudden, we've been friends for 5 long years, and I sit next to her in 2 of my school lessons.

So what do I do? I'm lost here.

submitted by /u/c1_r4yy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/lUkovZ7
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours