There's this guy We met years ago and at the same time he confessed me his love for me but I didnt like him at the time but now I really love, I love him for Allah's sake, I became a better person thanks to him I started praying my 5 prayers thanks to him but he told me he doesn't love me anymore. I pray everyday for Allah to reunite us, I prayed Istikhara to know if he was the good one, I prayed Tahajjud, I pray before to sleep but I'm so lost. Sometimes it feels like Allah give me good signs but somrtimes I feel like he didnt gave me any signs at all. For example I prayed Tahajjud 2 times, and the 2 times I dreamt about the guy, The last time was yesterday, I asked God to give me ease to wake up this night since I have difficult to pray Tahajjud and I did wake up, even before my alarm and prayed without laziness. I thought this was a sign but now, I'm confused Why do I feel like sometimes Allah forgets about me ? I want him to be the right one, I read a lot of story of girls telling they prayed Istikhara for a man who left immediately after the prayer. No matter how any times I pray he's still here, we're even closer now but I don't know, I don't know what to think about everything I kmow I should have Sabr amd trust Allah but it's hard, I'm scared

submitted by /u/10Luffy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/AvacYGl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours