I missed a lot of fasts in the month of Ramadan, so I am trying to make up for them now.

I woke up the previous night for suhoor and decided to only have water. This was a big mistake since after I prayed fajr, I became so hungry that my stomach started hurting and I could not sleep.

I have a very important exam the next day, and I grew very anxious as I could not sleep with the empty stomach and stomach pains so I decided to get out of bed 3 hours after suhoor and intentionally break my fast such that I could fall asleep and get adequate rest before my exam.

How can I make up for this? I feel extremely guilty and am wondering if there is anything I must do to make up for intentionally breaking my fast that was not in the month of Ramadan. Please help I am trying my best to make up for my misdeeds of the past but it seems I keep messing up again.

submitted by /u/user4572108
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/vHnDGwS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours