this might sound a wee bit silly but loneliness seems to be my weak spot where I get deceived by shaytaan and fall out of habit.

I'd like to think its an easy fix as I understand the value of advice that I come across from time to time and also share with others (such as maintaining tawakkul and taqwa) but its something ive struggled with for a while.

its a bit frustrating as I feel I have the knowledge and understanding, and thus the responsibility to efficiently overcome it but I can't.

I do intend to incorporate more activities in my life such as gym and studying aqeedah, I learned since I started working that there is a smaller frame to fall into such feelings when your busy but its difficult at times still icl.

thank you for reading this and may Allah grant all of you the highest ranks in Jannah, protect yous from being trapped by shaytaan and grant us all righteous companions and spouses to remain on al haqq. barakallahu feekum

submitted by /u/ur-da-sellsavon
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/To592l8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours