Selamun Aleykum brothers and sisters, i am here to ask for advice because i can't find the solution on my own.

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years (on and off) and i have to say that it was anything else than a dreamy relationship. I'm 23 now and was 21 when we got together and had non marriage sex (may allah forgive us)

I dumped her because i just couldn't take it anymore amd now the feelings of guilt just don't let me go

Now my problem is, that she is not a muslim but because she's such a incredible sweet loving and caring women, i just can't take the fact that as a non muslim, she'll eventually burn in hell (may allah guide her to the right path)

So even tho i really don't want to marry her, because of the culture differences and i don't find her attractive anymore, i think that i could make her convert to islam after me insisting that's the only way we can get married (because she still wants to be together again)

I can't even sleep anymore thinking about this all the time. I need other voices to tell me what's right or wrong please. I know even if i marry her and she converts, i will never ever be happy in this world with her

submitted by /u/bursche3
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/T7MSzxr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours