Salam everyone. I’ve made sincere istikhara about an educational path that I’ve dreamed of. They could go either route A or B. I’m not fond of path B at all but asked Allah SWT if it was khair for me to give me acceptance to that program. I did…. in fact I got accepted twice to great schools. Now on the flip hand, I did not apply to route A since im not yet eligible but am working towards it. Whenever I see anything remotely close to a situation revolving route A, im deeply saddened and conflicted and become depressed because I feel like im not able to attain it because of the istikhara results. I try to move on but go to square one of longing and wishing I could get pursue route A which is my dream career. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Technical_Hair4587
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/XLuERSY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours