Assalmualaikum, I am a revert seeking advice on what to do with non-Muslim family.

Long story short, I (22f) have zero relationship with my birth father and only have my stepdad who I’ve known for a few years, so it’s not particularly father/daughter relationship but is good. Aside from him I have 2 brothers as far as mahram, a twin brother and a younger (20).

They are a typical British/Irish family and have had extremely mixed reactions regarding my conversation, some awful some not so awful.

The problem is regarding marriage- I am not sure who a potential future husband would go to as non of my male family members are Muslim, and I’m not sure if my mother can be asked. As well as this, if it is my brother, my twin would have 0 interest and my younger has too much interest. He has explicitly said he doesn’t want me to be a “Muslim wife” or be apart of a Muslim family.

I am worried that out of spite for my new life style he will say no to any man if given the responsibility which he has hinted at doing.

Can someone please give me some advice and Islamic knowledge in terms of my rights here?

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/LadyMildew
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/pl5KWVP
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours