Hi, I have been muslim my whole life. I’m a woman in my early 20s and have been practising religion for around a year now. Recently I started having doubts about Islam as I feel like it is made for men. I have seen some hadiths saying that women are only half as intelligent as men, deficient in deen, men getting 72 virgins etc. This resulted in me having major doubts. I feel very uncomfortable with the thought of leaving islam or exploring other religions. I used to pray 5 times a day (plus extra prayers whenever I could) but due to these doubts I recently started only praying 2-3 times a day. Just asking for some guidance how to put my trust in God and get my imaan back.

submitted by /u/Alternative_End_5834
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/6viyENj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours