Jew thinking of reverting here (throwaway as I don't want to be hounded for this). I've been learning much about Islam, which mostly speaks to me.

My one remaining problem is the attitude many Muslims currently have about Jews. With over 1B Muslims there are different sources (e.g., Israel, Judaism, conspiracies, etc.). Speaking to "liberal" and ex-Muslims, both seem to say it's become almost integral for most Muslims to hate Jews, not Israelis but Jews. O course, this is not something Muslims admit, but every religion has views about non-members they don't say out loud (including Jews). Besides obviously impinging on my current identity, I would need a robust theological argument for why Jews/Judaism is terrible before I can revert.

I am looking for current Islamic scholars who write on this, whatever their view is (looking for the truth here). Not fluffy YouTube influencers etc., something intellectual and religious.

MODS; If somehow this post breaks the rules or is offensive, please take it down. I am not looking for fights or to offend anyone!!

submitted by /u/Critical-Scar8826
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/wYM4PZL
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours