I am currently going through a difficult time in my life. I have an important set of exams (GCSE mocks) coming up in a few days, and I have very little time to revise for some subjects which I find hard. The school told me that if I do not do well in these exams, there is a possibility I could be barred from sitting my actual GCSE exams at the end of the year. My parents are screaming at me and making my life hell for this. They have also been trying to put me in the special educational needs (SEN) program. We are currently going through financial troubles, and my cousin has cancer (thankfully only stage 1 , inshallah he will be cured quickly). I know I have neglected my prayer for the past two weeks or so (due to the flu), and so this may be punishment from Allah. Still, is there a way for me to ask him for forgiveness, and to help me overcome this time in my life.

TLDR: Looking for dua or other islamic solution to help me overcome difficult time in my life.

submitted by /u/Rough_Organization19
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ExiIAle
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours