I never dated or got with girls before Islam, I’ve always felt different than others about that. And now I’m already 24, and now I’m even more confused about how to approach someone about marriage.

Also my interests make me feel at times unable to connect with guys to be friends. I’m really into cats and animals. Also I love going into nature to hike and look at trees, flowers, and rocks; etc. I am a very emotional person who cries when I’m happy or sad. When I hear beautiful Quran recitation I cry, when I see videos of people giving to the homeless I cry. I’m a very sensitive man, and I love spending hours with animals. When I visit my best friend I love playing with his kids and buying them toys and sweets. I want to be a father so I can raise my kids to love Islam like I do and to care for the world and the needy.

I worry that being shy and sensitive makes me not a worthy man for marriage. All I think about is wanting someone I can cook for and clean for and buy her flowers and provide for. But I worry that I come off childish in how I am. I’m sorry if this isn’t worded the best I’m just thinking as I write.

submitted by /u/Kucing_Muslim
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/I8aNekV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours