I have a bit of a complicated history and I hope people here can be considerate of that. I was raised in an Ahmadi family for any of you familiar with that. I have decided I no longer want to follow the Ahmadiyyat sect but I’m struggling to find my place in Islam because I’m slowly realizing that there’s more differences in my upbringing and Islam than I thought there were. I’m wondering if anyone can give me advice on reaching out to an Imam to kind of talk about some of my concerns. I’m a girl, I’m not sure if I am allowed to have a meeting with one? I don’t know if all masjids have a sheikh. Would I be able to go to one and find someone?

submitted by /u/why_dididothis293839
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Xvx0dUo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours