I am trying to teach myself about the Iraq War, in order to gain a more concrete understanding of contemporary American imperialism. I am primarily interested in the Iraqi experience of the Iraq War, and the first book I'm reading is Muqtada by Patrick Cockburn. Unfortunately but understandably, the author can only be so thorough. So, I am looking for either of the following:

- A database of information about how Shi'ism and the larger Islamic faith work, and it's history. Britannica has been a frequent source for me lately, but I find their entries on each bit to be too short, and would like to find a resource that pertains to Islam specifically.

- A contact who is either Shia, Muslim, or can provide me with further resources upon our correspondence.

Thank you

submitted by /u/IRTIMEDMASTER
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/dSkibyH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours