(I am writing this with all good intentions of learning, and I apologize if I say anything incorrect)

I was raised as Roman-Catholic, but as I grew older I stopped believing in god and now I do not participate in religion at all. I have never been surrounded by any kind of Islam religion or really know a lot about it. However, I recently had a dream that I was being chased by all kinds of sinister humans, and called out to any god (non-Islamic) in hopes of receiving aid. I was not helped.

Then, I called out to Allah and I was saved from these scary people. I woke up pretty confused because I have never had a religious dream prior, and I just couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Is there some sort of symbolism in the Islamic Religion when having dreams about Allah, or was it perhaps just an interesting scenario my mind came up with while I was asleep?

submitted by /u/kayajme
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/TYngN0J
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours