As a revert brother, I stutter when I read the quran. Alot, and as someone who hates hearing stuttering whether its from myself or others it makes it hard for me to pick up the quran everyday and read it cus I just hear myself stuttering and it genuinely makes me very angry and even to the point that I wanna cry of frustration and anger. How do I get better at reading the quran so that I can read it like I would read a book in English? Btw I understand that I get more reward for struggling but that still doesn’t suffice for me Idky. The sound of me stuttering is just so annoying especially when it comes to Quran cus I just want to read the words of my lord with ease.

submitted by /u/hikari-zeex
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/QuoEBie
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours