Salaam my beloved brothers and sisters, I am requesting a dua request, I am needed of any supplication, I am going through trial after, trial, and it is affecting a Muslim brother, his heart is hurting him for two days, please pray that Allah lifts these trials upon him swiftly, and Allah grants him his supplications. If Allah loves a person, Allah puts them through trials.

O Allah, I ask Thee by virtue of the fact that praise is due to Thee, there is no deity but Thou, Who showest favour and beneficence, the Originator of the Heavens and the earth, O Lord of Majesty and Splendour, O Living One, O Eternal One, I ask you Oh Allah to grant our wishes in this world or the here after, as We are nothing without you Ya Allah.

ameen.

submitted by /u/Xrpmillionaire100th
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/VDMzn54
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours