I have absolutely no idea what to do, my family lives in the UK, im the eldest, the boy in a family of 4 girls and 1 boy, me and my family is completely devout shia islam 100%

I've been suspicious of my dad for about 2 week, I know what instagram DM's look like and can see from a distance that hes always on it messaging someone, always turning it off as soon as i glance at his phone, hes also always checking the location of this "Galaxy Note 10+ 5g" on his phone and kept making excuses, it started about 2 weeks ago when i saw him for the first time doing that, that night I had a nightmare where I confronted him about my suspicions and then in the nightmare he ran off, i remember afterwards i found him hanging in the woods, like 3 days ago i saw that he left his phone charging and when I went to check it i went onto instagram and saw that he was messaging a woman, i got my phone and started recording his screen as fast as i could with my phone and when i later checked the recording i saw it went all the way back to the 11th of july this year, where he immediately said " haha i really love you" so im guessing from this immediate jump into saying that that she gave him his IG from a different platform, the messages were full of joke sharing and just "i love you so much i love you so much" and stuff. the womans pfp was of her wearing a hijab which makes me think that he found her on a muslim dating website or something and it lead onto ig dms from there,

for about a year or so hes been leaving the house every night claiming to go to a friends house and playing cards (without gambling of course), but i have never seen that friend nor know his name, but my mum completely 110% trusts him and i think shes gonna have a heart attack if i ever show her the messages,

i have no idea what to do, im 99.99% sure that he completely loves us and would die for us, but I'm scared to confront him because of my nightmare in which he killed himself, but i also have not been sleeping because of how furious and heartbroken i am that hes cheating, i have absolutely no idea what to do other than pray to god to relieve me of this torturing ive been experiencing mentally, i cant sleep i cant think of anything and all i can do is pretend to go to the bathroom and just cry silently

I have no idea what to do,

submitted by /u/MS1302
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/MHEtLDj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours