Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa’barakatuhu, I am ashamed to even say this.

I have always had pretty strong imaan, I always do dhikr, abide by islamic rules, listen to qur’an give da’wah etc. However, one issue i have always faced is staying consistent with my prayers. Even when my imaan was at it’s highest and I was all day busy with islam, I couldn’t stay consistent with my prayers. I listened to lectures all day, i gained knowledge, i read qur’an i read about the prophet (‎ﷺ) but one thing i could never stay consistent with is my prayer.

I don’t know why this is, but if i look at patterns it has usually to do with wu’dhu, or that if i miss like fajr and Dhuhr because i woke up late, i either not pray at all or just pray ‘Asr, Maghreb and ‘Isha. I don’t really know what i can do to overcome this. It’s not a lack of faith or love for Allah (سبحانه وتعالىٰ).

submitted by /u/Frequent-Piano-9245
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/POThy4p
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours