So basically, I'm 20. Only started to pray Salah before the day I turned 20. Alhamdullilah I have kept on praying until this day and maybe missed about a weeks worth of prayer in this timeframe (Almost 3 months). (May Allah forgive me).

Between 12-20, I didn't care. I deliberately didn't pray out of laziness. (I think for me I hit puberty around 12, so I'm counting there onwards)

Now I have heard different opinions on Qaza prayers. Some say it wont be valid because I deliberately didn't pray them. Some say I should pray the Qaza and trust that Allah will forgive me. And some say I should repent and always try to pray the prayers from that moment on.

From my understanding, I'm leaning towards Option 2 (repenting only). At the end of the day, the prayer feels like an "absence check". You're either there on time or not. Obviously sleeping and forgetting are valid reasons for not praying, but I unfortunately didn't pray deliberately.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/SkaChang
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3aCHjEo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours