Hello, I have made a previous post where I was so scared of praying in public before going to a theatre show, now the same is happening at work. I used to pray at work even though I was very stressed and my face became super red everytime, It happened 2-3 times that people saw me but they never really said anything. Now i've recently learned that if someone walks in front of you while you're praying it invalidates your prayer so if someone sees me i even have risk of having to restart the prayer. The thing is i used to pray at some small space where there is a carpet and some lockers, people go there when they go inside to put stuff in their locker. If someone walks in they will see me, I usually always take my lunch break at around 1pm-1:30pm to avoid this as much as possible but now there's something else, idrk if she's boss but she's basically the girl who made me sign papers when i got hired, her desk has a window where she can see that spot where i used to pray, it used to not be an issue because she was in vacation, i don't know why, but i'm so scared of what could happen if she saw me pray, and no one would expect it as well since i'm white lol. One of my coworker also made some slight islamophobic comments once so this makes me more stressed if he sees me, even though he's just trolling whenever he says something like this. I finish work at a time where when i get home, i have like 20-30 minutes left before Asr (also, i pray asr according to hanafi time) so for now i'm able to pray at home but a time will come where i will have to pray at work to not miss the prayer, same thing when school starts. I know the correct response is : You need to pray at work/school, find an appropriate space to pray and don't mind what others think. But I for some reason feel like i'm gonna get somehow fired if i get caught praying by the wrong person which is probably illegal so it's stupid for me to think that. Anyway since i know i have no excuse miss prayer I would like some advice to overcome the stress of praying in public/work/school. Everytime I prayed at work i was making dua the night before so that everything would go well and i never really had an issue when praying at work but one day i just lost the courage to go and pray. Especially when i started praying asr at the hanafi time which allowed me to have time to pray dhuhr when getting back home. So i would appreciate advice on how to maybe tell my coworkers i'm muslim and that i pray etc. people are usually allowed to go smoke or make a coffee outside of their break so me praying during break would cause no trouble when it comes to time management. As i'm writing this i just know that i'm worrying too much but i know that like 8/10 people slightly dislike muslims in some way for some reasons.

Thank you to anyone who will take some time to respond and may Allah bless you all

submitted by /u/Gab2105lol
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/WSvGlrT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours