Full disclosure, I am a Buddhist so I am just asking this question here because I’m curious what this Muslim community thinks.

A large part of my religion includes admitting my ignorance and being honest with what I do not know. For instance, I do not know what happens after we die. I don’t think that anybody has definite proof of that.

But I find Abrahamic religions interesting, especially Islam, because for the most part they pretty definitively state what happens when you die among other things.

I guess my question is - why do you think Islam is truth? Does Islam offer definitive proof for questions like “what happens after I die?” Are there certain things you have to accept on the basis of faith, because of a lack of empirical evidence?

I am interested to hear what y’all think and I will reply with my own thoughts.

submitted by /u/KamarosMaskk
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/sePfFWG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours