Assalamu Alaykum

I have a problem with urinating and purity. Usually when I urinate, there will be some drops afterwards. This drops can appear for like 20 minutes after I urinated. I don’t even know if it is a drop or just the „imprint“ of the opening of my urethra since the „drop“ is only like 0.5cm in diameter or even smaller. Currently I try to squeeze every drop out and do my best to minimize the „outcome“. Actually it works kinda good but not perfect unfortunately. After that I put toiletpaper in my underwear for these 20mins to prevent the last drops to hit my clothing. Then I go to the toilet again, take off the toiletpaper and wash my private part with some water.

Now I think this method is pretty safe but it honestly makes my life really hard. If I‘m traveling or at work, I basically can‘t pee. I can‘t go to the toilet twice in 20minutes. Also I can‘t wash my private part and take off the toilet paper? I have to hold my pee down for like whole day till I get home. Otherwise I can‘t pray at work with impurity on my clothing.

Is there an excusable amount of impurity on clothing? The drops that come out (after trying to minimize it) are mainly like 0.5cm or at max 0.7cm in diameter. Sometimes there are no drops at all. What I‘m asking is basically: Can I ignore these drops and wash my private part right after urinating and go on with my life without having to go back to toilet? It is draining me mentally because something unimportant and simple like urinating is so exhausting for me.

submitted by /u/9laflame9
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/6nHmpie
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours