السلام عليكم I recently knew a girl(non-muslim) online. She seemed friendly and very kind. Nothing happened that led to intimacy or anything . Just friends. However, she seems to be going through a tought time mentally and needs someone to talk to. She talks to me because she considers me someone who she can open up to. I find it fine but I have some doubts now that I read some of the discussions about chatting online and making friends with the opposite sex. I see it fine as long as I follow the guideline and don't cross paths with zina. She might not be educated about islam so idk how to tell this to her. Like I said she needs someone to talk to. She tells me her problems and I somewhat try to calm her down , give her solutions and cheer her up.(nothing that leads to attraction),

If what I'm doing is wrong and that I should stop... How do I do it without hurting her?

I hope to find an answer.

submitted by /u/Wahaibi
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/iP6AqpS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours