Asalamualaikum

I recently came across someone who said that niqab is mandatory. Respect to women who wear it but I can’t imagine wearing it myself. How will I breathe? How can I see with the veil covering me ? Most importantly what if I fall and injure myself ?? I am not perfect but I am trying my best to come closer to Islam. I even started wearing hijab just to make God happy. But it seems like it’s never enough. I know some women who tried it and they say it’s uncomfortable

It’s so difficult to follow. God said he made Islam easy so why does it seem so hard to follow ??? Someone said when there is a non mahram present in the room, I have stay quiet as he may feel aroused to my voice. And if I wanna say something to a mahram, I should go to the corner and talk in a very low voice. All of these restrictions are driving me insane as I feel incredibly suffocated and depressed. What to do? I don’t want to go to hell ?

submitted by /u/Early_Roll_7928
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/UVLw3aN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours