So I saw this dream once of me marrying my cousin and at that time i spat dryly to my left three times and seek refuge from Allah from it but now I've started to like him and want to get married to him but it is said that once you seek refuge from Allah from a dream then that dream would never come true so I wanted to know a way on how to reverse this as I really don't want this dream to be the cause of me not getting married to him and today he came to our house for the first time in many years and basically my grandmother made fun of one of his insecurities which set him off and he might not want to come over here again and I was wondering if this was an effect of seeking refuge from that dream. Plz is there no way I can reverse this?

submitted by /u/Massforevergirl
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/GO8ckyU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours