As salamu alaykum wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatuhu!

I understand that we all got though hardships in life, and that many times we deal with these problems alone. So insha'Allah i am offering myself to you. I am here for you if you would like advice about your current situation, if you would just like to rant, or even if you are lonely and just need someone to talk to. We Muslims only have each other to rely on, and we should be here to support each other, as we are after all brothers and sisters. and that's exactly why im here, to provide support for you 😊

Please dont hesitate to reach out to me. Im committed to seeing you overcome whatever hardships you may have, and i look forward to providing whatever you may need from me.

JazakAllah khairan, and may Allah ease ur hardships and bless your life. Ameen!

submitted by /u/dexterjsdiner
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/4lAvMSt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours