im a muslim girl living in america, i wear the hijab because it is a command from my Lord and i would be committing a major sin if i didnt. i have no "love" or "pride" or whatever for it. its a cloth on my head, but i dont plan to ever take it off because again, its a command from my Lord. anyway. im hanging on my thread in my life. i know a sheikh, hes very respectful and very kind, Mashallah. great character, very charismatic, all that good stuff. but when he said that a woman should wear hijab blah blah blah cover herself blah blah blah, thats all fine. but when he said "HER BEAUTY SHOULD ONLY BE FOR HER HUSBAND" that made me think. is my getting harrassed at school, in the streets, getting weird looks, withering away in the heat, taking so much time to find suitable clothing, getting made fun of, is that all for my "husband"? am i worshipping Allah or am i worshipping my husband? did Allah say to do all this for a husband, because if He, my Lord, my Creator, did, then i would have no problem with it, or even if i did, i wouldnt have an attitude. it actually doesnt even matter what i go through or what i think because i am no one, NO ONE, to deny anything Allah tells us to do. i have no desire to make a man happy if all they take me for is a tight vagina and sex object. i wouldnt have to worry about this all if i was just dead. all i wanna do is die in this corrupt world. or is it me who is corrupt? should i just kill myself?

submitted by /u/Exact-Glove2953
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/enA60os
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours