I have one bad habit that i do every day compulsively and that is smoking. I've come at that point where abstaining from nicotine during ramadan is easier than abstaining from food, water and all kinds of haram during ramadan.

I despise this sin and hate myself for being addicted to it and it makes me sad and feel that im not good for Allah but still i feel like i can't without it.

Everytime i stop it i get severe brainfog and a sedation like one would get from dampening medication which is also accompanied by insomnia. Not to mention the depression and all the negative thoughts.

How did you stop smoking? What did help you to quit this evil and how long have you suffered?

Please tell me your experience so a brother can learn from you for the sake of Allah.

JazakAllahu khayr.

submitted by /u/-_Odysseus_-
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/S1lmuq5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours