Asalamualaikum. I’ve caught feelings for someone who doesn’t know who I am. We are on different social levels (status). They aren’t even Muslim. I know, I know. This sounds very cringe. It sounds like I am a hormonal teen who is just lusting over random people online. But while I have had crushes before (Alhumdulillah never acted on my desires so I’ve always been “halal”) but ….Wallahi this feels different. It’s been a week and I can’t think straight. I just see that persons image in my head all the time. I see a picture of him and I start sobbing. Like full on crying because deep down I feel like I won’t ever get him. And it makes my heart ache. Ache for something I can’t have. But there has to be a reason I have these feelings right? Like normally I am able to differentiate between my “lust” and true genuine love. But for this one, it feels like this person is the one meant for me.

And I’ve been making dua to Allah to guide this person to Islam and for them to genuinely love Islam and Allah. And that if this person is meant for me, for us to get married. Last night I prayed tahajjud and istikhara. I asked Allah that if the person isn’t right for me, then still guide them to Islam but get rid of any feelings I have for them.

I woke up the next day and the feelings are still there. I’m going insane. Idk what to do. This is affecting my life pretty badly.

Part of me is hopeful and has strong trust in Allah swt and His plans because he is the Best of all Planners. But then the other part of me is so doubtful. What if I’m just wasting my time??

My heart hurts so badly. I would give up all sins just to be with this person. That’s how badly I want them.

Please give me some advice on how to deal with this.

Thank you. May Allah swt bless you.

submitted by /u/Hopefulmuslim1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/KpuOfUN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours