Brothers and Sisters, please refrain from coming on this subreddit and saying. "I feel bad that I did x and y, and I can't stop it". Allah has covered your sins for you, do not go out and expose them.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Everyone from my nation will be forgiven except those who sin in public. Among them is a man who commits an evil deed in the night that Allah has hidden for him, then in the morning he says: O people, I have committed this sin! His Lord had hidden it during the night but in the morning he reveals what Allah has hidden.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5721, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2990

Instead, speak in 3rd person if you have to and rephrase the question: "If a person has a habit of doing x and y, what are some ways to lose this habit?"

submitted by /u/LaZuko
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/oVJSg9q
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours