Assalamu Alaykum

im an Kosovo and my mother and rest of my family doesnt let me pray in a mosque (only my father does let me) they tell me to pray in the house because there are only old people praying in a Mosque and the Mosuqe is just 5-10 mins far away from my house (im 15 btw) they tell me that i'm too young and that i have time for prayer they say :"first school then religion" even if school ended now.

They do not pray, she only once prayed fajr with me for some reason, I told them the verses the Quran for praying, they still dont listen to me basiclly jahils. They call me extremist for praying in a mosque or even in house and now a Wahabi for not celebrating my granpas birthday and mine, she doesnt allow me to marry a hijabi girl or register me in a medressa and telling me to go back like you were (doing haram stuff).

What should i do?

submitted by /u/Candid_Chipmunk_8207
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0dNivJn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours