Hello. I am a middle-aged SWF living in midwestern America. My colleague, a devout American Muslim from Pakistan, has recently brought his wife here from Pakistan. This evening she and I are having dinner together at a halal restaurant of her choosing. I am looking forward to getting to know her; she is lovely and her life has been so different to mine.

I am getting a little anxious about what to wear! She wears the hijab but not the veil. Normally going out to dinner in the summer I might wear shorts, or a skirt just above my knee, and a light short-sleeved top. I don’t dress immodestly to my own eye. I want to be respectful of her and the restaurant. Please advise, if you don’t mind. Thank you.

submitted by /u/nurseiv
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/AKxh9nb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours