So i live in a asian county(not India). And you guys must have heard what is happening in India. One of my friend was saying that we should kill that woman who said that thing about our prophet.I dont know what i was thinking at that time but i said everyone was the freedom to express what they think but since she is a minister(also has a large following) she shouldn't have said that ... Hearing that my friend got furious. Then i said since in our country literally every body hates Hindu+ Christian +Jews for no reason. I have seen many time in my life when i see in a big place one famous imam is giving a lecture and openly insulting people's of other Faith. I have also seen my college teacher's doing the same thing. I told my friend since we always say bad things about hindus then why can't they say something in return. Shouldn't we first stop ourselves from doing this kind of insulting. My friend then said that they are following the wrong religion meaning they are doing sin thats why we should hate them. I said why is that. They love there religion as we do our so we should stop ourselves 1st . Then the situation got a little worse. So i changed the topic. But after this i am really scared that without thinking i have said something that i shouldn't have. If someone is insulting our propert how can i side with them and say that they can say since in our country most of the people do that without thinking about anything... I am really scared that if i died Tonight how can i face my prophet and Allah in the day of judgement.... Please tell me what should I do. I am really scared..(sorry for my bad English)

submitted by /u/MixingReality
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/YKD6Ux3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours